Synergised Solutions Ltd is a limited company.
This Privacy Notice explains what to expect when Synergised Solutions Ltd collects and uses your personal information. Please read this notice carefully and if you’d like to learn more about our data protection and privacy policies or get further clarification, get in touch and we will be happy to assist.
Synergised Solutions Ltd is committed to respecting your privacy and ensuring the personal information you have entrusted to us is held securely. We will process personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information in the following ways:
Directly from you if you:
▪ Visit our website. Please see our Cookies section for more information;
▪ Contact us with an enquiry;
▪ Working in partnership with Synergised Solutions Ltd
▪ Purchase something from our website
From other sources:
▪ We may use the Royal Mail’s postcode finder or the electoral roll to check the accuracy of the address we hold.
The personal information we collect:
▪ Personal identifiers such as your title, name and organisation
▪ Contact details including postal address, post code, email and telephone number
▪ Financial information such as your bank details
▪ Whether you are UK based
The Data Protection Act recognises some information as ‘sensitive personal data’. This includes, but is not limited to, information which reveals your religious beliefs, health issues, race or ethnic origin. Synergised Solutions Ltd will always treat any sensitive personal data we process with great care and process the information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
▪ When you visit our website, we may gather information about which pages you visit to help us improve and provide you with the best service.
▪ To determine and improve the effectiveness of our website and marketing campaigns.
▪ To organise and coordinate Synergised Solutions Ltd events
▪ To keep you informed about our work.
▪ For compliance with employment law and other statutory requirements.
CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD PAYMENT INFORMATION
When you make a payment to us online, your details will be held securely by a third party. We will only see details of the sum which you have paid for.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Synergised Solutions Ltd never sells information to other organisations nor does it share information with organisations.
Synergised Solutions Ltd may be under duty to disclose your personal information where required in order to comply with any legal obligation.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Synergised Solutions Ltd, will only keep your personal information for as long as it is required or in accordance with statutory requirements. Where the information is no longer required, we will ensure that it is disposed of in a secure manner. If you have indicated that you do not wish to hear from us in the future, we will keep the minimum information necessary to ensure we fulfil our legal obligations.
YOUR INFORMATION RIGHTS AND CHOICES
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you the right:
▪ To choose whether or not to receive marketing communication from us by email, text or telephone. ▪ To request in writing and securely obtain copies of the personal information Synergised Solutions Ltd holds about you. Please see the Information Commissioner’s website for regulations and exemptions. First request is free – other requests are subject to an admin fee.
▪ To correct or update your personal information processed by Synergised Solutions Ltd.
▪ To request Synergised Solutions Ltd to stop using your personal information for marketing purposes or for any other purpose where there is no legal requirement for continued processing.
The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) gives you the right:
▪ To know about the cookies Synergised Solutions Ltd uses, so that you can decide whether to give us permission to store a cookie on your device.
Please see the Cookies section for more information. For more information about your information rights visit www.ico.org.uk
Please contact the admin team (email@example.com) if at any time you wish to exercise these rights. Reporting concerns or compliments Please contact us if you wish to raise a concern about Synergised Solutions Ltd’s handling of your personal information, or compliment what you think we have done well. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office about how we manage your data.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Synergised Solutions Ltd will review our privacy notice regularly. The terms of this notice may be updated at any time for example, in the event of changes in law and how we operate. Please do check our website from time to time. If there are any significant changes in the way we process your personal information, we will provide a prominent notice on our website or send a notification.
This notice was last updated in 22 August 2020
Synergised Solutions Ltd website: www.synergisedsolutions.com